Oaks at San Jose
Enjoy living at the Oaks at San Jose, where you can enjoy an apartment home with distinctive styling and elegance. You'll have your choice of a one or two-bedroom floor plan, each which is graciously appointed with hardwood floors, modern kitchens, charming bathrooms, ceiling fans, central air and heating, carpeted floors, and garages. Pets are welcome in this friendly community.
Residents will enjoy exceptional community amenities and professional staff, like on-call 24-hour maintenance, to create an atmosphere of ease and relaxation. You can rest at the clear blue swimming pool or play a friendly game of basketball on the community court. Schedule a tour today.
- Sparkling blue pool and roomy sundeck offer plenty of space for rest and relaxation.
- A 24-hour laundry care facility gives you exceptional ease for this everyday chore.
- On-site, on-call 24-hour maintenance gives you peace of mind.
- Easy access to some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in Jacksonville.
- Covered parking gives you a shady and protected spot for your vehicle.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Prepare a delicious meal in the all-electric kitchen with updated countertops, bright white cabinetry, and modern tile backsplash.
- Enjoy ultimate climate control with ceiling fans and central heating and air conditioning.
- Washer and dryer connections are available in-unit for the ultimate inconvenience.
- Carpeted and hardwood floors offer style and comfort and the perfect foundation for your furnishings.
- Charming baths feature tile, tubs, and counter space for your AM and PM routines!
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (904) 712-2392 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Walk-in Closet
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Wood Floors
- Air Conditioning
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Community BBQ Grill
- Valet Trash Service
- Covered Parking
- Private Garages
Relatively small, San Marco is a charming, upscale neighborhood south of Downtown and north of Mandarin. The diverse, historic neighborhood is home to multi-family dwellings to expansive riverside mansions that are just steps away from trendy boutiques and fabulous locally owned restaurants.Learn more about San Marco
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.