Heron Walk Apartments
Offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments, Heron Walk offers luxury living in a unique community with million dollar renovations. This pet friendly community was built with convenience in mind, and each apartment comes fully outfitted with everything you need.
Experience a luxury lifestyle at Heron Walk Apartments. Take advantage of recreational amenities including two swimming pools, a duck pond, a car care facility, and high-speed internet access. Visit our photo gallery and see why Heron Walk Apartments is the perfect place to call home.
- Central location in the Southside neighborhood, minutes from local shopping, major freeways, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Million dollar renovations
- 2 Shimmering swimming pools
- 4 Laundry Centers located throughout the community for your convenience
- Enjoy the outdoors at the dog park and playground
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Spacious one and two bedroom floorplans
- Kitchens come outfitted with all electric appliances, including a dishwasher
- Private patios/balconies where you can personalize your private outdoor living space
- Washer and dryer connections in many apartment homes
- Bountiful storage with plenty of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, linen closets, and walk-in closets
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Dog Park
- Walk-in Closet
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Wood Floors
- W/D Hook Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Organized Resident Activites
- Vehicle Care Center
- Valet Trash Service
The Southside neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida is home to the St. Johns Town Center, The Avenues mall, some of the best river views in northeast Florida, and innovative residential, food, and entertainment options. Considered one of the best places to live in Florida, the Southside neighborhood offers a multitude of parks, historic points of interest, and plenty of locations for renters to dine, grab coffee or a cocktail, or discover amazing retail options in this thriving community. With apartment homes to fit a variety of space and budget requirements, Southside communities appeal to single, young professionals as well as those looking to grow their families.Learn more about Southside
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.