Landings at San Marco
The Landings at San Marco offers newly renovated 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes in Southeast Jacksonville. Your new home features sleek granite countertops and stylish wood flooring. Enjoy your day off lounging poolside, gathering for a BBQ picnic, or playing a game of fetch with your pup at the dog park. When it's time to head to run some errands or head to work, I-95 is conveniently just minutes way, making getting around town a breeze.
Call today to secure your new home!
- Lounge by the refreshing pool and enjoy a picnic with friends after barbecuing your favorite meal.
- Pet friendly community! Let your furry friends stretch their legs and meet new friends at the dog park.
- Stay up to date on projects at the business center.
- No need to head to the gym, take advantage of the on-site fitness center.
- A laundry facility is located at the community for your convenience. Washer and dryer connections are available in the apartment if you'd prefer to bring your own.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Completely renovated 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- All-electric kitchens feature sleek black appliance packages, granite countertops and kitchen islands or breakfast bars.
- All apartments feature sleek timber wood or tile flooring.
- Ample storage space with walk-in closets, and pantries in select apartments.
- Enjoy the outdoors from the privacy of your patio or balcony, available in select apartments.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (904) 615-8194 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Water Included
- Internet Included
- Dogs (call for details)
- Dog Park
- Walk-in Closet
- Upgraded Countertops
- Wood Floors
- W/D Hook Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Gated Community
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Community BBQ Grill
- Package Lockers
Sports & Fitness
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Access
Relatively small, San Marco is a charming, upscale neighborhood south of Downtown and north of Mandarin. The diverse, historic neighborhood is home to multi-family dwellings to expansive riverside mansions that are just steps away from trendy boutiques and fabulous locally owned restaurants.Learn more about San Marco
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.
2600 Art Museum Drive
|Mon - Fri||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|