The Columns Apartments
Discover your own personal haven at The Columns. Located in the Glynlea Grove Park Area, this community is encompassed by Pottsburg Greek and the nearby Silversmith Creek, which waves its way along the edge of the community. With easy access to Highway 10 and 115 Expressway, you'll never be far from shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Choose your home from one, two, and three bedroom apartments with all-electric kitchens, private balconies/patios, and walk-in closets. Every moment in your apartment home at The Columns will be defined by comfort and style.
- Three pools located throughout the community
- Sports court and fun playground with monkey bars, jungle gym, climbing equipment, and slide in a mulch play area
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment
- On-call and on-site maintenance
- On-site laundry center for your convenience
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Enclosed patios give you private outdoor space and a private gate exit to your apartment home, opening up to greenspace and sidewalks (perfect for taking your pet on a walk!)
- Wood-style floor in many apartment homes
- Bright living spaces with huge sliding glass doors that open up to private balconies and patios
- Townhome floor plans split bedroom and living areas on two floors
- Washer and dryer connections
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (904) 932-0206 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Walk-in Closet
- Screened In Balcony/Patio
- W/D Hook Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Courtesy Patrol
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Organized Resident Activites
Located east of Downtown and San Marco, and just west of the Beaches, Arlington is a large area of Jacksonville that lies south of the St. Johns River and north of Beach Boulevard. Within Arlington are more than 50 neighborhoods that have their own identities. Arlington is home to Jacksonville University and a wealth of monuments documenting the incredible local history.Learn more about Arlington
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.