Just south of Jacksonville, nestled in Orange Park, Park Village offers one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes with beautiful new upgrades. The community showcases the natural beauty of landscaped courtyards and amenities you'll love. From the large swimming pool and spa to the fitness center to the dog park, this community has it all. When it's time to venture out, you will find yourself surrounded by small-town charm with parks, shopping, golf and more. Plus, easy access to I-295 makes getting around Jacksonville, or to the beaches, a breeze.
- Enjoy days off lounging poolside. Take a dip in the refreshing swimming pool or ease your muscles in the spa.
- Pets are welcome! Take your pup for a walk around the community or let them roam leash-free at the bark park.
- No need for a gym membership! The community fitness center has everything you need for a full body workout.
- Let the little ones play with friends on the playground.
- On-site maintenance team available during the day with 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance available.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Upgraded kitchens include decorative backsplashes and a new appliance with a refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven range.
- Large closets ensure there's plenty of room for everything you cherish.
- Private patios or balconies offer an outdoor space to make your own.
- Apartments include a washer/dryer hook up. Bring your own or consider renting a set.
- Bathrooms include styles upgrades with you in mind.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (904) 932-0847 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Dogs (call for details)
- Dog Park
- Walk-in Closet
- Upgraded Countertops
- Storage Space
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- W/D Hook Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Community BBQ Grill
- Organized Resident Activites
Orange Park/Fleming Island
The Orange Park and Fleming Island areas are south and southwest of the 295 loop, the two major thoroughfares are Highway 17 also know as Roosevelt Blvd and Highway 21 know as Blanding Blvd. Orange Park and Fleming Island are suburbs of Jacksonville and are primarily located in Clay County.Learn more about Orange Park/Fleming Island
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.