View at Mandarin
The View at Mandarin Apartment Homes are the perfect combination of comfort and luxury, located squarely in the heart of Jacksonville prestigious Mandarin neighborhood with top rated schools, beautiful parks and the most waterfront land anywhere in Jacksonville! Whether it's taking a dip in one of our two sparkling pools or working up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center, we've taken every measure to ensure residents feel pampered and well taken care of in their one or two bedroom homes.
- Sparkling 21-acre lake with fountains and viewing deck
- A 24-hour on-site fitness center with state of the art cardio machines
- Two pools throughout community
- Private patios and balconies
- Boat storage available
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Wood flooring
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Wood burning fireplaces and vaulted ceilings available
- Full-size washer & dryer In every home
- Ceiling fans, updated light fixtures, & hardware
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Upgraded Countertops
- Storage Space
- Screened In Balcony/Patio
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Wood Floors
- W/D Included
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Courtesy Patrol
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Organized Resident Activites
Sports & Fitness
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Access
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
Spanish moss drapes from the ancient oaks in a part of Jacksonville once called a "tropical paradise" by famed author Harriet Beecher Stowe. Mandarin's farmlands are gone, and in their place are homes, large and small with big back yards and perhaps, a view of one of the many tributaries that feed the St. Johns River. Your Mandarin is located a short drive south of Downtown Jacksonville, on the east side of the St. Johns. Mandarin is home to a growing white-collar class, families and young professionals, who don't mind the commute to work knowing their neighborhood is one of the best in town.Learn more about Mandarin
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.