Serotina Lakes is situated in the distinguished Southside neighborhood of Mandarin. Less than 10 miles from Jacksonville's city center with easy access to Philips Highway, enjoy stunning St. John's River views, shopping and dining just minutes from home. Enjoy well manicured landscaping and water views while laying poolside at one of the two pools and end your day cooking up your favorite meal in your upgraded kitchen.
Call today to secure your apartment and be a part of the Mandarin community!
- Spend your days off relaxing poolside at one of the two refreshing swimming pools.
- Challenge neighbors to a friendly game of round robin at the tennis courts.
- Pets are welcome! Let your furry friends stretch their legs and mingle with other pups at the bark park.
- There are four clothes care centers located throughout the community for your convenience.
- Grill up your favorite meal and enjoy a picnic with your friends and family.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Upgraded kitchens feature tile backsplashes and modern fixtures.
- Enjoy your morning cup of coffee from your private patio or balcony while overlooking the lake.
- Sleek wood style plank flooring throughout the home offers style and convenience.
- There's plenty of storage for all your belongings with spacious walk-in closets.
- Upgraded bathrooms feature large vanities.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Dog Park
- Walk-in Closet
- Upgraded Countertops
- Wood Floors
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Community BBQ Grill
- Organized Resident Activites
Spanish moss drapes from the ancient oaks in a part of Jacksonville once called a "tropical paradise" by famed author Harriet Beecher Stowe. Mandarin's farmlands are gone, and in their place are homes, large and small with big back yards and perhaps, a view of one of the many tributaries that feed the St. Johns River. Your Mandarin is located a short drive south of Downtown Jacksonville, on the east side of the St. Johns. Mandarin is home to a growing white-collar class, families and young professionals, who don't mind the commute to work knowing their neighborhood is one of the best in town.Learn more about Mandarin
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.