Chelsea Courtyards offers a variety of one-, two-, and three bedroom apartments near the St. Johns River and a short drive from Jacksonville Beach. Select apartment homes have interior upgrades such as ceramic tile, ceiling fans, updated light fixtures, crown molding, refinished countertops and everything you need to feel right at home. When you want to get outside, enjoy one of the two resort-style pools, screened lanais, courtyard views and mature landscaping.
With shopping, dining and entertainment all nearby, along with Jacksonville University and Downtown Jacksonville, Chelsea Courtyards is located close to anywhere you need to be in Jacksonville. Call today to schedule a tour and secure your next apartment home!
- Lounge by one of the two pools in the beautiful courtyards with lush landscaping.
- Pack your favorite lunch and enjoy a courtyard picnic with friends and family.
- Pets are welcome, up to two pets per apartment! Call the leasing team for more information.
- Grab a cup of coffee in the office, grab your packages, and find out details about the upcoming resident events.
- No need to take weekly trips to the laundromat, there's a laundry facility onsite for your convenience.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Upgraded apartments include ceramic tile, modern light fixtures, crown molding, refinished countertops and kitchen backsplash.
- Kitchens come equipped with a refrigerator, range with oven, and a dishwasher.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee from the privacy of your own patio or balcony.
- Wood vinyl flooring, ceiling fans, and walk-in closets are some extras you'll love.
- Your apartment is prepped and ready for your high speed internet and cable.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Walk-in Closet
- Upgraded Countertops
- Screened In Balcony/Patio
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- TV Provided in Common Area
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Organized Resident Activites