The Park at San Marco
The Park at San Marco offers renovated two- and three-bedroom apartments in the Spring Park - San Marco area. Every apartment home features eat-in kitchens where you can whip up your favorite meal and enjoy it with friends or family. Wood-style flooring is easy to clean and adds style to your home. When it's time to head out, enjoy easy access to I-95, where you can easily commute to work or your favorite hotspots around town. Call today to learn more and reserve your new home!
- Enjoy the sunshine with a nice picnic and grill up your favorite food on the barbecue grill.
- Let the little ones get out and play at one of the play areas.
- Soon you can get your workout without a gym membership - onsite fitness center coming soon!
- No need to pack up your clothes and head to a laundromat. There's a clothes care center on site for your convenience.
- Easy access to public transportation, as well as freeways and shopping, makes this community a prime location.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- All-electric kitchens include new appliance packages with a frost free refrigerator and an eat-in kitchen area.
- Wood vinyl flooring with plush carpeted areas create a welcoming home feel.
- Enjoy the outdoors from the privacy of your patio or balcony.
- Select apartments offer spacious walk-in closets, providing ample space for all your belongings.
- You'll love the newly renovated interiors! Ask the leasing team for more details.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments. Reach out to the
for details on what amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Military Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Senior Housing
- Dogs (call for details)
- Walk-in Closet
- Upgraded Countertops
- Storage Space
- Air Conditioning
- Courtesy Patrol
- Organized Resident Activites
Relatively small, San Marco is a charming, upscale neighborhood south of Downtown and north of Mandarin. The diverse, historic neighborhood is home to multi-family dwellings to expansive riverside mansions that are just steps away from trendy boutiques and fabulous locally owned restaurants.Learn more about San Marco
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.