The Paddock Club Mandarin
The Paddock Club of Mandarin Apartments offers living solutions for every lifestyle. With flexible floor plans from one to three bedrooms, residents will enjoy this exceptional apartment community surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. This community is located close to The Shoppes of Avondale, St. Johns Town Center, and The Avenues Mall for endless dining and shopping options.
If you enjoy quiet evenings on your screened-in porch and the convenience of an on-site clothes care center, car care center, and extra storage units then The Paddock Club Mandarin is for you. Depending on your chosen floor plan, your residence will feature any number of finishes and upgrades including jetted tub, fireplace, and vaulted ceilings. For ambiance and luxury outdoors, residents have access to a shimmering community pool with fountain, and a playground perfect for families.
- Luxurious swimming pool with fountain & redwood dry heat sauna.
- Beautiful, well-maintained grounds with award winning landscaping.
- Stay active! Play a game on the lighted tennis court or hit the 24-hour fully equipped fitness center for a work out.
- 24-Hour emergency maintenance for convenience and peace of mind around the clock!
- Controlled access gate at the front entrance of the community.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Open, airy floor plans with cathedral ceilings (in select apartment homes).
- Spa-like bathrooms with garden or whirlpool tubs, double sinks, and stand-up showers in many floor plans.
- Full-size washer/dryer connections in every apartment home.
- Cozy wood-burning fireplaces in many floor plans.
- Private screened patio/balcony with exterior storage.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Walk-in Closet
- Storage Space
- Screened In Balcony/Patio
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Wood Floors
- W/D Hook Ups
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Gated Community
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Community BBQ Grill
- Vehicle Care Center
Sports & Fitness
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Access
- Tennis Court
Spanish moss drapes from the ancient oaks in a part of Jacksonville once called a "tropical paradise" by famed author Harriet Beecher Stowe. Mandarin's farmlands are gone, and in their place are homes, large and small with big back yards and perhaps, a view of one of the many tributaries that feed the St. Johns River. Your Mandarin is located a short drive south of Downtown Jacksonville, on the east side of the St. Johns. Mandarin is home to a growing white-collar class, families and young professionals, who don't mind the commute to work knowing their neighborhood is one of the best in town.Learn more about Mandarin
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentJax.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
3900 Old Field Crossing Dr
|Mon - Fri||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sun||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|